Principles of Team Leading Certificate Level 2: a fully-funded 3-month course for English businesses (excluding the West Midlands)
This fully-funded course, which is free to join, is in response to an identified skills shortage by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
You must be age 19 years of age or over, and live/work in England (excluding the West Midlands Combined Authority area).
The EDA is working in partnership with Babington Training to offer Members and Affiliates the opportunity to join this course covering:
- The principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- How to communicate work related information
- Understanding customers
- How to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- How to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Health and safety procedures in the work place
- Introduction to coaching skills