Trade Supplier Apprenticeship: created by wholesalers for wholesalers
A job-focused rigorous programme of training that’s ideal for both new recruits and as a training option for people you already employ.
- Packed with £4,000 worth of bespoke training – SMEs pay just £200 of training costs
- 12 month apprenticeship standard at Level 2 (that’s GCSE level)
- Pass, Merit or Distinction: Trade Supplier has an End Point Assessment including an observation test, knowledge test and professional discussion
- Available for businesses in England only
- The most popular apprenticeship for EDA members