Digital Marketing Diploma Level 3: a fully-funded 5-month course for West Midlands’ businesses
This fully-funded course, which is free to join, is in response to an identified skills shortage by the West Midlands Combined Authority.
You must be age 19 years of age or over, and live/work in the West Midlands area.
The EDA is working in partnership with Babington Training and the West Midlands Combined Authority to offer Members and Affiliates the opportunity to join this course covering:
- Digital Marketing Principles, Segmentation and Customer Relations
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Customer and Brand Development
- Getting the Most out of the Web
- How the Web Works
- Marketing Campaigns (Effective Teamwork and Information, Security and Data Protection)
- Marketing Evaluation and Data Analysis