The EDA Yearbook showcases the cream of the UK’s electrotechnical sector and advertising/advertorial opportunities are available only to EDA Affiliated Members.
Withy articles and features, the latest news from the EDA, directories and listings for every EDA business, and with a print run of over 4,000, this high profile reference book is the essential read for your sector.
Printed and distributed in March 2022, it is circulated widely to over 4,000 recipients:
- A printed copy to every one of the c. 1,900 branches run by EDA wholesalers
- A printed copy to every lead contact at each wholesaler business (over 250) and affiliate member business (over 90)
- Printed copies circulated to the trade associations with whom the EDA works closely, including:
- the ECA regional offices
- SELECT (the contractors’ association for Scotland): a copy to each one of their 1,300+ contractor members
- the Lighting Industry Association (LIA): we hope to be able to send a copy to each of their manufacturer members as we did in 2021.