This Power It Up guide is written for anyone who is thinking about a career in the UK’s electrotechnical sector, or has just started.
It’s ideal for helping to attract new talent to your business as part of the recruitment process or during your induction programme.
Inside Power It Up – the career guide to the UK’s electrotechnical sector
Power It Up is a full colour guide with 50 pages packed with clear and useful information:
- Industry overview
- The electrotechnical supply chain: from manufacturer to end user
- What do manufacturers do?
- What do wholesalers do?
- What do contractors do?
- Who are the specifiers?
- Products in the supply chain
- Distribution, Switchgear & Protection
- Fire Safety and Security Systems
- Wiring Devices and Controls
- Cables and Cable Management
- Heating and Ventilation
- Industrial Controls
- IT and Data Infrastructure
- Counterfeit Products
- A career in wholesaling