Stearn is a company with a fine history. Founded in 1924, the company has grown over the years into a well-established National Super Distributor, serving the Electrical Industry with its outstanding reputation for good service and excellent customer relations - a reputation that is protected vigorously through the professionalism of their dedicated and well trained staff.
Stearn Electric represents in excess of 195 leading manufacturers' brands, the foundation behind its business. Their strong and long established relationship with major suppliers ensures that they meet the needs of the developing electrical market.
It is testament to those at Stearn, that they are relied upon by their entire customer base for continual communication of the relentless emerging products and market trends.
To support this, their extensive brand range is detailed in a substantial quarterly publication ‘The’ Price Guide, and has become an essential tool to any person in the electrical wholesale trade. They also have notable published additions which focus on specific categories within a large selection of products. Whilst you can access these through their WEB site, under ‘Catalogues’, taking note that the list includes a comprehensive ‘Lamp Guide’ and a fabulous ‘Fires Guide’ to name just a few, you also have access to printed copies through their Branches.
What Stearn (Your Other Warehouse) offers the Electrical Wholesaler!
- They make stocks of slower moving lines quickly available;
- They give the facility of small order top-ups to plug their gaps;
- They provide bulk stocks of seasonal lines; Fans, Heaters and Lighting etc;
- They take the commercial risk factor involved with many new and developing products;
- They Introduce new, untried products to wholesalers, enabling them to test the market without major commitment;
They clearly offer a great Service, by:
- Making products available in any quantity at short notice, with no MOQ, allowing wholesalers to satisfy their customers’ requirements, Fast!
Further more, the Stearn group of companies extends its reach out to cover the Heating Controls as well as Major and Small Retail domestic appliance markets, all under seperate trading styles of H&V Contols, Beam, EMS and JPD Contracts.